雨桑的世界...时晴时雨...但我是雨中的桑叶,依然坚挺,依然美丽

my words....my day....

2011年5月30日 星期一

Nice To havE u As minE......

All the stories start like this,once upon a time there are two youngsters who love each other...
But our starting is totally different,you don't even realize who am I that night...

I was hurt I was thrown away at the roadside and I found...
I found a home it's you who cares me
Some casual stuffs a cup of lime make us blind
That's how our tale started
You pinch my nose and I glance that rude

I'm kinda shit but you held me tight
You make me pretty smiling way up high...
Chorus: Oh I can't describe how much I like I like it when
             you try to say bye when I act like crying you stop walking
             turn back and hug me tight
             Oh I don't know why when you look into my eyes
              The feel that you're looking at my sole That's nice to
               make you mine.....
There's a day I saw your status on fb you say you say
you can't help but falling deeper for me
A gentle kiss a naughty bite bind us tight
That's real you're my life
You're kinda crazy and I learn to be
You love my hair so you sniff through it
Guess we matching no one can make
You drive me crazy by calling me baby...
repeat chorus(x 2)
That's nice to have you as mine.....
P/s:this is a song which i wrote for us.......

沒有留言:

張貼留言